This page is for all the tropes that apply to Akimika Minami and her alter ego, Ruriko Tanaka.
- Awesome Adorable - She may be a cute schoolgirl, but she can kick major butt when she needs to.
- Gotta Be Cute - She always wears cute clothing, so this is expected.
- Playing Dumb/Feigning Ignorance - When questioned by police investigators, Akimika pretends she hasn't heard of any murders Ruriko committed.
- Evil Me Scares Me - This is a given, since Akimika is afraid of Ruriko.
- Bi The Way - She's bisexual, so this counts.
- Darker and Edgier - In terms of personality, she's much darker than Akimika. She's willing to kill innocent people and, as if that's not enough, she mentally torments her other self. Unless you want to die or you think you're strong enough to overpower her, Ruriko is definitely someone you do not want to cross.
- Obviously Evil - Kind of expected, since she's an unrepentant serial killer.
- Serial Killer - Of the Visionary, Hedonistic, and Power/Control types. The first one is because of a split personality disorder, the second one is because she enjoys the elation she gets from killing, and the third one is because she mentally tortures her other self.
- Jekyll and Hyde - Akimika is obviously the Jekyll side while her alter ego, Ruriko, is the Hyde side.
- 2 + Torture = 5 - Ruriko pretty much tortures Akimika so much, the kind-hearted schoolgirl is forced to believe what her other self says.
Power, Skills, and Equipment TropesEdit
- Gemstone Assault - The ability to manipulate gemstones (in Akimika's case, rubies and sapphires) would be considered this.